These almonds are really easy to make and take on the go. A handful will keep you satiated and the saltiness, and healthy fat will curve your snacking cravings. My favorite spice in this recipe is the turmeric. I try to add turmeric on a lot of my recipes because of all the health benefits this root has to offer.
Tags: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto, Low Carb, Paleo
- 2 cups almonds (whole )
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne (powder)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (I used himalayan)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric (powder)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used melted coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. As for the baking dish, I used my pizza pan that has holes and is 16 x 16" wide. Lined the baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients into and mix together. Use a mixing spoon (or your hands) to coat the entire mixture.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool down for about 10 minutes. If you prefer saltier foods sprinkle more salt at the end.