These crackers are really easy to make and the nutritional yeast gives it a delicious cheesy flavor. The nutritional yeast is the key ingredient in this recipe.
Nutritional yeast is high in vitamin B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6 (perydoxine), B9, (folate) B12 (cobalamin); and has all the essential amino acids our body needs.
Tags: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons oil (you can also use melted butter)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast powder
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic (optional)
- ½ teaspoon granulated onion (optional )
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. As for the baking dish, I used my pizza pan that has holes and is 16 x 16" wide.
- In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients. Knead with your hands or use a spatula and combine until you it looks like dough.
- Prepare two pieces of parchment paper the size of the baking dish. Lay one layer of parchment paper on a flat surface. Place dough in the center. Place the second layer of parchment paper over the dough and with a rolling pin roll out dough until it is thin like a cracker and even it out. Remove the top layer of parchment paper.
- Before baking use a pizza cutter and cut to the dough the size of crackers you want.
- Carefully, place parchment paper with dough on the baking dish and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool down. Crackers should be golden brown when done.