When I have a sweet tooth for something quick and healthy this is one of my go to recipes. All the ingredients in these little bites are full of healthy nutrients but just to mention a few; walnuts are high in omega-3’s, cacao is rich in antioxidants, and maca powder is great for energy, fertility and to balance hormones.Tags: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 cup dates (pitted)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- ⅛ teaspoon himalayan salt
- Put all ingredients in the food processor and blend until mixture can easily form into a dough.
- Flatten mixture into a square glass baking dish and refrigerate.
- Use a knife to cut into cubes.