Looking for something sweet, healthy and satiating this high in protein granola do will do the trick. Enjoy it as a snack, cereal, overnight oats or with my overnight chia mix. It is a delicious way to get protein, healthy fats and nutrients (magnesium, vitamin E, omega-3’s ).
- 5 ounces Almonds
- 5 ounces Cashews
- 5 ounces Walnuts
- 5 ounces Pecans
- 2 ounces Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Egg white
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Real salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all of the almonds, cashews, walnuts and pecans and combine.
- Place half of the mixture of nuts into a food processor and pulse several times until broken down into smaller pieces.
- Add mixture of nuts back into the large bowl and combine.
- In a small bowl add coconut oil (warm if melting is required and let cool).
- Combine and whisk together the maple syrup, egg white, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and real salt into the small bowl with the coconut oil.
- Combine all ingredients into the large bowl and mix together. Use a mixing spoon (or your hands) to coat the entire mixture.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Promptly turn off the oven and let sit inside for another 15 minutes.
- Remove when gold brown and let cool.
- Break into pieces and store.