When I have a chocolate craving, this is one of my go-to recipes. It is really easy to make and the cacao will satisfy your chocolate sweet tooth and the chia seeds will curve your appetite.
Maca powder is great to help balance hormones, improve libido, energy, and memory.Tags: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian
- ⅓ cup Chia seeds
- 6 dates (soaked over night)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 13 ounces coconut cream (can)
- 1 tablespoon maca powder (optional)
- In a blender, add dates, maca powder, 1/2 of the coconut milk and all the ingredients except chia seeds and blend until dates have pureed.
- In a glass bowl, that hold at least two cups of fluid add chia seeds and blended mixture, remaining milk and combine well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hours or until it thickens and then enjoy.