My favorite way to use almond pulp is to turn it into cookies. These cookies are loaded with protein and low in carbohydrates. Two or three will be enough to satisfy you appetite and sweet tooth.
- 1 cup almond pulp
- ¼ cup gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 egg
- ½ cup oil or butter
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- Preheat oven, to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients well.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and place them on the lined baking sheet. Flatten dough balls with your fingers. Optional, with a fork press down to make a pattern and get a crispier outer layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until you notice the edges are turning golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool down before transferring them onto a cookie rack or dish.